Saturday 24 September 2011

Exmouth- Canarvon

After Broome, we headed to Exmouth.  On the way we stopped at Roebourne and checked out the old jail, it was really cool.  Exmouth was a really nice place, we got to go snorkelling in the beautiful crystal clear water,we bought a underwater camera to take picture when we were snorkelling,  it was so much fun!   I walked out until i was about hip deep in the water, put my snorkel and goggles on and jumped in and I ran straight into these big fishes!  I freaked out and ran out of the water, it was so funny!  While we were snorkelling I tried to clean my goggles because they were foggy and I kicked some coral with my shin and I freaked out again and I swam as far away as I could, funny!  After Exmouth we went to Coral Bay, it was nice there as well and we went snorkelling again, good fun!  When we left Coral Bay, we headed to Canarvon.  It was also nice, we bought heaps of fresh fruit and veg, YUM!  We also tried some pizza from The Old Post Office where they make one of the top 5 pizza's in the world!  We went on a train ride along the 1 mile jetty, it was fun! Max was allowed on the train too, so he thought he was pretty cool.


Some fish and coral.
 
A big fish we saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment